• A fire retardant, neutral cure, silicone for the protection of engineered movement joints in buildings.
• Maintains the integrity of fire walls when breached by conduits, pipes, etc
• prevents the spread of flame, smoke, toxic gases and water. offers up to 4 hours fire and smoke protection.
• Halogen-free to reduce the risks of toxic fumes and corrosion in the event of fire
• For sealing panels, door frames, partitions and cap beading of protective fire glazing
• conforms to the requirements of fire screen sealant specifications: ISO 834, BS 476 Part 20/22, NEN 3884/NEN 6069, NBN 713.020, CSTB 91.3222, B1 DIN 4102,Part 1 (PA-III 2.2622), ASTM E 119
• Conforms to the requirements of building sealant specifications: BS 5889 Type A, SNJF 1st category without primer on glass, aluminium, concrete – DTU 39 for building and glazing, DIN 18545-F
Click here to download Technical Data Sheet of this Product